This section will help you get started with the Stringify App. It's also a quick reference guide to help you get going, if you have questions, or need more details, tap into the section areas.
Signing up for a new account
Grab the free Stringify mobile app for iOS from the Apple App Store. Make sure your device is on iOS 8 or higher.
Make sure your iPhone has iOS 8 or higher.
After downloading and installing Stringify on your iOS smartphone:
- Tap the Stringify app icon
- Tap Sign Up
- Be sure your phone location services are ON for Stringify
- Enter your full name
- Enter your email address
- Confirm your email
- Enter your password - valid passwords must be between 8 and 100 characters in length with at least one number, and one uppercase and lowercase character.
- Tap Sign up
You can customize your Dashboard and Profile settings:
- To change your PROFILE IMAGE, tap the circle image:
- You can either select from your phone's Photo Library or
- Launch Camera to capture a new image
- To change your PROFILE SETTINGS, tap the ARROW icon in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard.
- You can change your PERSONAL INFO like first name, email address, phone number and time zone.
- You can CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD and LOG OUT
Now that you have customized your account, you are ready to connect your life, by adding all of your connected devices and digital services. Once they are added you can create meaningful Flows.